Rodin Legal, P.C. is thrilled to welcome Pranali Datta, Esq. as its new Attorney Associate!
Ms. Datta brings her 17 years of legal experience to the firm. She has spent the majority of her career concentrating in the field of real estate law. She has represented both private and institutional lenders, investors and individuals. She takes extreme pride in her work and is dedicated to obtaining the best outcome for her clients.
She received a Bachelor of Science degree in both Business and Economics from the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1997. She received her JD from Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University in 2000. She is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, Florida and New York. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and at (917) 791-0078.
Rodin Legal, P.C. is a law firm concentrating on assisting the healthcare practitioner with their legal needs, within the following areas of law:
- Business Law, including the formation of legal entities, assumed names (doing business as), management services agreements
- Commercial Real Estate Law, including the review or drafting of commercial lease and subleases
- Labor and Employment Law, including the review or drafting of employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, employee manual and employee management
- Mergers and Acquisition, including the review or drafting of asset purchase agreements for either the Seller or Purchaser of a healthcare practice
- Practice Management, including the review or drafting of consent forms, HIPAA compliance and overall practice management
Rodin Legal, P.C. strives to provide thorough and efficient representation to our clients. Our priority is to ensure that our clients are protected so they can concentrate on the patient care. Whether you are just starting your career after graduating residency/fellowship or you are ready to retire and start your next life chapter, Rodin Legal is there to assist you in all of your business legal needs!